Military spouses work hard and sacrifice a lot. Military Spouse Appreciation Day is coming up on May 10th. A custom challenge coin is a perfect gift to thank military spouses for their difficult work and sacrifice along with their devotion to the men and women who serve our country in the Navy, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard and Marines. Because coins have been gifted in the military as a symbol of heroism, hope and gratitude since World War I, a challenge coin is a perfect gift for military spouses.
Here at Atta Coin, we can customize challenge coins in many different ways. Draw attention to your coin with a 3D image featured in the center of your coin. The image can be of anything from a photo of a deployed spouse to a copy of their badge or any logo of your choosing. Add some flair with a decorative edge or consider cut-outs to change the shape of the coin, offering special emphasis.
You can also choose special options for presenting your coin as a gift. From special boxes to a velvet bag, there are many options on how you gift the coin to your loved one. The package will double as a gift box/bag as well as a place to store and protect the special coin. This well help to ensure the longevity of this sentimental gift.
Specific Challenge Coin Ideas
Drawing a blank as to what you want your custom challenge coin to say? Consider the following verbiage to include on a special coin.
• Deployment Degree Earner – For the spouse who goes back to school to earn a degree during deployment.
• Amazing Mama – This would be a great gift for a military wife whose spouse was stationed far away during the birth of their baby.
• Baby Whisperer – For the spouse or solo parent who raised children alone, pushing through sleepless nights, tantrums and sickness without an extra pair of hands around to help.
• Perfect Attendance - There are no sick days for military spouses acting as solo parents!
• Fearless Flyer – For the parent who flies solo and internationally with kids! This is no easy feat!
• Hardship Tour - This coin can be earned for any hardship assignment. Some duty stations are more difficult than others and require more patience from a spouse. Give this coin to the spouse of someone assigned to recruiting or status of drill instructor.
• Natural Disaster Survivor – One of these can be earned for every natural disaster survived. From tornadoes to tsunamis, every duty station has its risk of natural disasters.
If any of these coin ideas resonates with you, contact us to discuss what you would like to have made for a military spouse who you love. Of course, you are not limited to these phrases – we can incorporate anything wording want – that’s the beauty of custom coins!